Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Sainsbury Blog!

I thought that because our family is continuing to grow and get busier, it would be fun to have a blog, a place where we could post what was going on, fun pictures of things, etc.  I thought it would be a fun way to keep in touch.  I will set it up so that any of you can edit the blog, adding your own pictures, etc.  Let me know if you have any questions!  (p.s.  Sorry Julie & Seth, I don't have a picture of all of us or I would have put one with you guys in it:( Maybe someone who has a picture can add it to the collection!

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Dear Amanda,

    How cool is this!! I have been waiting to do something like this for quite a while, but never got around to it. Thanks for starting it. Now, how do we contribute? We will need to be given administrative privileges I think if we are to add to it. Let me know. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, haha, I just got the email that told me how to become a manager. Disregard the previous comment. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete